Hotel Chandrawati Palace is a Gateway to Rajasthan from Mumbai and Gujarat. An abode of hospitality, this magnificent Palace is set at the foot of the great Aravali Hills and offers three star amenities.
The beautifully designed 23 rooms offer a panoramic of the adjoining lush green gardens and the gigantic peaks of the Aravali hills.
The hotel offers a multi-cuisine restaurant serving original Rajasthani and Indian recipes. The bar offers a variety of Indian liquor, having a beautiful view of flowering shrubs and lush green garden
- Landscape garden with open air stage for outdoor parties and function.
- Banquet/conference facilities.
- Air condition bar and restaurant.
- Running hot and cold water.
- Round O’ clock roomservice and house keeping.
- Room equipped with phone and cable televison.
- Doctor on call.
- Laundry and dry cleaning.
- Taxi and sight seeing arrangement.
- Spacious and safe car parking.
- Free stay and food arrangement for your drivers.